When shopping for a new home, having a professional home inspection performed is CRITICAL!
Buying a home is never simple. Every house has many complex systems in it, no two houses are ever the same and no house is perfect. From structural to mechanical, inside and out, foundation to roof – a professional inspection gives you detailed information about your most important purchase.
Often home owners go to great effort making sure their home is ready to show – cleaning, de-cluttering, painting, staging… but what about the major systems of the home? A Home Advantage Inspector has the tools and knowledge to uncover issues that may have gone undetected for some time. We inspect and report on the heating, cooling, structure, electrical, plumbing, exterior and roof – among many other items. Having a home inspected can reduce the risk of major hidden costs or safety hazards lurking just around the corner.
Why choose a HOME ADVANTAGE Inspection?
In addition to a thorough and detailed inspection of all the major systems of the home (see the sample inspection report), we are pleased to offer home buyers the HOME ADVANTAGE:
- Appliance RecallChek service – Your Home Advantage Inspector records model and serial numbers from appliances and HVAC equipment, then checks the information against a comprehensive database for manufacturer’s recall notices. You receive a report on each appliance, including contact information to take action if your equipment has had a recall issued.
- HomeVerified Home History Report – A Home Advantage Inspection includes a full Home Verified Home History report – community information, insurance claim records, and a cross-check against Canadian grow-op databases.
- Thermal Imaging Scan – Home Advantage scans all walls, ceiling and floors with an IR thermal camera, looking for air or water leaks, broken heating ducts, overheated electrical or gaps in insulation.
- Walk-Away Service – If our inspection report identifies major water damage, suspected environmental hazards or structural defects that cause cancellation of the home purchase, Home Advantage will provide your next inspection with a $100.00 discount, within 60 days.
- Discounted Maintenance inspection – Home Advantage clients are entitled to a maintenance inspection at a $100.00 discount from the regular posted rate, for up to five years after the original inspection. The major systems of a home should be inspected every 3 – 5 years.
Don’t just get a home inspection – get the HOME ADVANTAGE!
|Condo Inspection, up to 1,000 sq. ft.||$ 265.49|
|Home Inspection up to 3,000 sq. ft.||$ 398.23|
|3,001 - 5,000 sq. ft||$ 442.48|
|5,000 - 7,500 sq. ft.||$ 530.98|
|Second Suites, Additional Units||$ 44.25|
|Thermal Imaging Scan||Included!|
|HomeBinder Home Management System Subscription||Included!|
|Travel Fee may apply if the property is more than 100 Km from Barrie, ON.|
|W.E.T.T. Inspection with Home Inspection||$ 110.62|
|W.E.T.T. Inspection - Wood Burning Appliance||$ 190.27|
|W.E.T.T. Inspection, additional wood burning appliance||$ 66.37|
|Pricing subject to H.S.T.|